We are proud to announce the successful launch of APS' webinar series. We kicked off with "Get Started with Additive Manufacturing," co-hosted by APS Plastics and America Makes.
Takeaways from the webinar:
- Download Get Started with Additive Manufacturing info sheet, including early adopters checklist and additional resource links
- Listen to the audio recording of the webinar
We couldn't have accomplished this milestone without our wonderful panelists. Big thank you to:
- Rob Gorham, Executive Director - America Makes
- Luke Boyer, Additive Manufacturing Technical Leader & Materials Scientist - Baker Hughes
- LeRoy Sell, Vice President Operations - PumpWorks
- Mush Khan, CEO - APS Plastics
Stay tuned for our next webinar coming to you at the start of 2019.
APS is a full-service custom plastic component manufacturer creating precision machining solutions for a rapidly changing marketplace. APS provides mechanical design, material design, and manufacturing design with an uncompromising dedication to customer service, quality, and timely delivery of products. Known for offering industry best resources, innovation and customization, and process-driven solutions, APS is ready to be your low-hassle, reliable supplier and partner.
As the national accelerator for additive manufacturing (AM) and 3D printing (3DP), America Makes is the nation’s leading and collaborative partner in AM and 3DP technology research, discovery, creation, and innovation. Structured as a public-private partnership with member organizations from industry, academia, government, non-government agencies, and workforce and economic development resources, America Makes works to innovate and accelerate AM and 3DP to increase our nation’s global manufacturing competitiveness.